Check-in Hours = 3:00 PM ~
Check-out Hours = ~12:00 PM
▶ Seoul Mansion Guesthouse’s Rights
– Seoul Mansion Guesthouse reserves all rights at any time , at our discretion to cancel or change partial and/or entire reservations.
▶ Late Check-out Payment
– We allow additional time for one hour. IF check-out is not completed by 01:00 PM, up to 1/3 of the daily room rate may be assessed.
– If the guest is MIA, the room will be cleaned starting from 1:30 PM.
– All guests will have their passport scanned while they are staying at Seoul Mansion Guesthouse.
▶ E-mail Response
– Please consider that e-mail response may be late when sent during 10:00 PM to 08:30 AM KST (Korea Standard Time). We will do our best to reply within 12 hours for emails received during this time frame.
▶ Reception Hours
– Reception is open from 08:30 AM to 10:00 PM. For later arrivals, we will inform you the passwords for the main gate and your room. Please confirm your total payment first thing the next day. After 10:00 PM, you can reach us by calling 010-3382-1316. Please call only in case of emergency.
– Credit card information is required to confirm your reservation. Total Payment must be made in KRW in cash upon check in.
▶ Unruly Action
– If Seoul Mansion Guesthouse staff has been reported with complaints of a certain guest’s action resulting in the disturbance of other guests, Seoul Mansion Guesthouse holds the right to terminate the booking with an eviction order with no refunds of any kind. This includes Seoul Mansion Guesthouse’s right to refuse entry to the building of any person under the influence of illegal drugs or excessive alcohol.
▶ Smoking Violations
– Seoul Mansion is a non-smoking building by law. Smoking on grounds will be strictly limited to designated smoking areas on the ground floor and upper roof. Any guest found smoking outside these areas will be charged with a W200,000 penalty. Seoul Mansion Guesthouse has the right to terminate on-going or future bookings and refuse entry to such persons without any refund.
▶ Compensation For Damages
– Any guest causing damage to the building or furnishing is liable in accordance with compensation for damages. Seoul Mansion Guesthouse will not tolerate theft, damage to property and may press charges against the relevant guest.
– Seoul Mansion Guesthouse does not hold responsibility for any cancellation or changes of your reservation caused by external reasons. This includes flight issues and personal issues.
▶ Cancellation Policy
Penalties occur for cancellation or changes, and we will charge your credit card in accordance to the cancellation policy below.
– If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, one night will be charged.
– If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, two nights will be charged.
– If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 50% of the total unused nights will be charged.
– Each day starts on 00:00 am. (KST, UTC+09:00)
– Nothing will be charged if cancelled more than 14 days prior to check in. For example, if your check-in date is March 16th, you will not be charged penalty as long as you cancel by March 2nd midnight.
▶ No Show Policy
– Entire reservation will be cancelled for guests who fail to show up on the check in date without adequate notice. In addition, your credit card will be charged in accordance to the cancellation policy above.
– In case of unforeseen situation such as flight delays and natural disaster, we will be happy to offer you the room, provided the room is still available, however, you will still be obliged to pay the full price.
– Please take care of your valuables at all times. Seoul Mansion Guesthouse will not be responsible for any claims of lost valuables within our property, luggage storage and all similar circumstances. Seoul Mansion will only take responsibility for valuables left directly to the counter staff, to be held within our safety deposit box. This does not include the case of guests seeking luggage storage in our ground floor area.
▶ Unconfirmed Additional Persons
– Our Deluxe rooms come with an expandable sofa bed. However, should any guest be found with an unconfirmed additional party, 20,000 KRW will be charged for each additional non-paid person. This penalty can be escalated into cancellation, termination of the entire on-going booking with no refund in any kind at the discretion of Seoul Mansion Guesthouse.
– Additional guests may be added at 10,000 KRW per person per night via reservation or at Reception. However, total number of guest per room may not exceed Seoul Mansion’s standard number of max persons per room. Exceptions to the number of guests is at full discretion of Seoul Mansion Guesthouse.
▶ Force Majeure
– Seoul Mansion Guesthouse cannot be responsible in paying any compensation where the matter is amount to force majeure. This includes construction held by nearby buildings, natural disasters, war, threat of war, adverse weather conditions, terrorism, and all similar situation beyond our control.